What data do we collect?
Imaginacts Entertainment Ltd collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (your name, email address, phone number)
- Venue address (possibly your home address)
- Name and age of child the event is for
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Imaginacts Entertainment Ltd with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Complete the contact form on our website
- Complete our booking form
- Voluntarily contact Imaginacts Entertainment Ltd via email, Facebook, Whatsapp, text message or phone call
- Voluntarily provide feedback on our Facebook page
How will we use your data?
Imaginacts Entertainment Ltd collects data so that we can:
- Process and manage your booking
- Provide you with a faster and more personal service should you book again in the future
We may contact you to notify you regarding your booking, to troubleshoot problems with your booking, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our terms and conditions, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes, we may contact you by email, telephone, text messages, Whatsapp messages or Facebook Messenger.
We may also share some limited aspects of your data with our team of performers and assistants as necessary so that they can carry out your booking.
How do we store your data?
Imaginacts Entertainment Ltd’s webpage is hosted on a secure server that has a comprehensive firewall, DDoS protection and CloudLinux installed. Our bookings management system is hosted by Party Pro Manager (https://www.partypromanager.com).
Imaginacts Entertainment Ltd will keep your data (personal identification information, information about the service you booked) for a period of up to three years. Once this period has expired, we will remove your data by deleting it from our online booking program.
What are your data protection rights?
Imaginacts Entertainment Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request that Imaginacts Entertainment Ltd provide you with copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Imaginacts Entertainment Ltd correct any information your believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Imaginacts Entertainment Ltd complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Imaginacts Entertainment Ltd erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Imaginacts Entertainment Ltd restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object processing – You have the right to object to Imaginacts Entertainment Ltd’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Imaginacts Entertainment Ltd transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
Or call us at: 07707854636
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
- Understanding how you use opur website
- To monitor and analyse the performance, operation and effectiveness of our website
- To ensure our website is secure and safe to use
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Imaginacts Entertainment Ltd uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first and third party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Imaginacts Entertainment Ltd uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website; the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device and your IP address. Imaginacts Entertainment Ltd sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third party companies for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser to not accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]
Call us: 07707854636
How to contact the appropirate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Imaginacts Entertainment Ltd has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Phone: 0303 123 1113